]If you have a color printer or copier in your office then you probably have unavoidable color printing needs. You need to make sure that you are getting the best color possible to really “wow” your target audience. However, some people are left a little disappointed at the results after getting a new color office machine. There is a trick to getting the brightest, boldest colors and Little Rock Copier is here to help.
Getting the brightest, boldest colors is simply a matter of setting yourself up for success. The mistake that many people make is assuming that your office machine will always perform at peak ability. What they don’t understand is that it probably is performing as it should for the job it is set up for. Your office machine doesn’t know whether it needs great colors, fast performance, or a little of both. It’s up to you to tell it so.
Follow these few tips when working with color to get the brightest, boldest colors from your office machine.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should be printing in amazing color in no time. If you prime your machine for the job at hand then you will truly see the best results.
It’s also important to make sure you have a machine that can do the job. Call us today at Little Rock Copier to get yourself set up with an amazing color printer for a price you will love.